Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lunch Box Birthday Joy!

Its been WAY too long since my last post.  I miss blogging, but I did not want to miss out on a fun filled summer with my fabulous family!  But I am back:)

My kiddos are growing up and have left me to go to school...all day!!!  Sadly, that means we no longer get them all to ourselves on their birthdays.  Today, my son is celebrating his 8th birthday and we have to wait all the way until dinner to celebrate.  I wanted his birthday to be special even though he is at school, so I decided to make his lunch a FUN BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!!

I took his "normal" everyday lunch
 
 
Plus some festive wrapping paper
 

 
And individually wrapped all his food for some
birthday cheer at school.
 
 


I wish I could see the look on his face when he gets to lunch.  I just hope he can unwrap it all fast enough to eat it:)  I can't wait to do this for my daughter too!!!

*and thanks to happyhomefairy for getting the creative juices flowing.

 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing with me! I hope he has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He did have a great day and loved the surprise:)

      Delete