Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gift Giving Organizer

I know, I know, I know!  It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I am posting about Christmas.  True, these Super Cute and Practical printables are inspired by ChristmasBUT, this idea can also be used for any other type of occasion that involves gift giving.

My lists and I have a strange relationship.  They make me happy and validate my productivity, just as much as they make me crazy when something is not "checked" off.  ANYWAY...

In the past, I have always written my Christmas shopping list on notebook paper...BORING!  Then last year I saw some Fun holiday printables on Pinterest.  I decided to use them and ended up LOVING it and will continue to use them for the holidays.

SO, since holiday catalogs have already made it to my mailbox and all the stores are joyfully decorated (way too early), I decided to get my Christmas gift giving list started. 

Depending on your list of recipients and budget you may need more than one sheet.  I usually use 3 sheets...1 sheet for my son, 1 for my daughter, and 1 for the remaining relatives (hubby, grandma's, grandpa's, aunts, uncles, cousins, teachers, etc). 

The added BONUS to breaking the lists down on these planners is that I find it helps me to stay on track and on budget...sometimes;).  Plus, it helps to make sure I am not forgetting anyone.

Please note these printables that I am sharing with you are not my works of art;) but from other great blogs who share my passion to be organized!  I have used each of these in the past and found that they each work. 

Click on the links provided and follow the steps to download and print your very own Gift Giving Planners.

 
 
 
 
 



 
 
Aren't these the BEST?!?!?
Have Fun Planning and Shopping!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment